HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Totally pants

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pants52

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2006-09-12

PostSubject: Totally pants   Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:31 am

I had the prime oportunity to go out for another drink today but I can't leave the office early as the boss and another colleague are away travelling and one other person has left the office early which I don't think he was impressed with when he wanted to speak to them.

Typical go early and leave things to me. smack tantrum tantrum tantrum tantrum tantrum tantrum tantrum tantrum tantrum tantrum cry cry cry cry cry cry

Well up yours to the one who left early.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironic lettuce

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Totally pants   Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:32 am

that's shittybollocks

so how was your date anyway? you didnt really elaborate much in HB! poke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pants52

PostSubject: Re: Totally pants   Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:35 am

train dance train dance train dance welldone welldone yes! yes! yes! yes! yes! pint wine

faint faint faint and I can't go early. cat fight smack

Does this yippie look like milking a cow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pants52

PostSubject: Re: Totally pants   Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:07 am

pants52 wrote:
I had the prime oportunity to go out for another drink today but I can't leave the office early as the boss and another colleague are away travelling and one other person has left the office early which I don't think he was impressed with when he wanted to speak to them.

Typical go early and leave things to me. smack tantrum tantrum tantrum tantrum tantrum tantrum tantrum tantrum tantrum tantrum cry cry cry cry cry cry

Well up yours to the one who left early.

ROFL said person got in the office a few moments ago and told me the boss called her and said he wasn't happy that she left at 4pm yesterday.

Ha! Her excuss. It was getting dark, cold and she had no gloves and her feet were cold so she went early.

smack If only we could all use that excuss. What she gonna do when it snows not come in. naughty tantrum tantrum tantrum tantrum Well I demand to have an early day as I've been keeping the office ticking over while the boss and another collegue have gone away on business.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlett

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2006-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Totally pants   Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:55 am

Quote :
It was getting dark, cold and she had no gloves and her feet were cold so she went early.
Are you shitting me? Was it not cold and dark when she left work that morning? Sh may as well have sayed in bed. I think she should have to stay whatever the difference is between 4 and finishing time after you go home today... it'll be colder AND darker then! wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pants52

PostSubject: Re: Totally pants   Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:38 am

Scarlett wrote:
Quote :
It was getting dark, cold and she had no gloves and her feet were cold so she went early.
Are you shitting me? Was it not cold and dark when she left work that morning? Sh may as well have sayed in bed. I think she should have to stay whatever the difference is between 4 and finishing time after you go home today... it'll be colder AND darker then! wink
No I'm not.

Oh I don't have the right shoes on not got my boots. Well wear your boots then.

Sorry but I'm in a bad mood today. See thread on carrier bag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironic lettuce

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Totally pants   Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:40 am

pants52 wrote:
Scarlett wrote:
Quote :
No I'm not.

Oh I don't have the right shoes on not got my boots. Well wear your boots then.

Sorry but I'm in a bad mood today. See thread on carrier bag.

thats disgraceful!! :( Cant believe they let her go home because of that!

meant to ask - have you managed to arrange another date with that guy yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totally pants   

Back to top Go down

Totally pants
Page 1 of 1