HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What have you been up to then?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2006-09-08

PostSubject: What have you been up to then?   Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:02 pm

Ello you mad lot! hug

I been on a gaming site that got waaaay to adictive! As you've no doubt noticed! lol

Aaaannnyyway what you been up to then? Leave no details out purlease!

thankyou
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://faeriewishes.naturalforum.net
Scarlett

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2006-09-09

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to then?   Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:29 pm

How comes we can't leave details out, but you haven't posted this gaming site missy? peep

How far back do you want me to go?

Saturday, woke up at 7.30, got ready and went to work for 9. Spent from 9-4.30pm working. Got home, fell asleep, woke up, watched X Factor, Saturday Night Takeaway and then X Factor again, after that I dont remember. Sunday, woke up at 8,30, thought feck that and set my alarm for 9.30 and half slept. Got woken up by a Biker Mice From Mars advert through it I think, they havr real life models now!!! boogie They were around when I was younger, they rocked! Anyhoo, went to work with wet curly hair as my hair doesnt curl when its dry and its easier to scrunch it with moose, got comments all day like: "WAke up late did you?" or "Go swimming earlier?" Feckers, stupid men don't understnad. Today, dont nothing. Had a power cut this morning and watched Hells Kitchen, those were the highlites of my day. Tomorrow, I'm going into Brum for the first time in almost a year. flounce Metitng with Amy Sand and Nic, possibly Alex whose Nic's bf. Theyre all in uni in the day, Id ont know why the only one whose still at uni is Amy! Spending the afternoon in Starbucks after I go try and find restaurants for my birthday meal on Nov 4th.

Is that enough for you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pants52

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2006-09-12

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to then?   Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:57 am

Not been up to much really but I did go out on a date on Saturday. Will be meeting up again hopefully sometime this week after I finish work as I will be going away this weekend visiting my sister and my two nephews.

My date was fab we went on one of those buggy rides where someone pulls you along with a bike in London.

Wow they are so fab.

boogie clap woohoo woohoo coy egyp heehee horay heehee welldone yes! train dance train dance

tantrum tantrum I want to see him now cry cry OMG I miss him so much.

listening
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to then?   

Back to top Go down

What have you been up to then?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faerie Wishes :: General chat :: General chat-
Jump to: