HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Yippie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2006-09-08

PostSubject: Yippie   Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:14 am

T'is nearly my second favourite time of year...Halloween! ghost

Are you as excited as me? Or am I alone? wiccanwitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://faeriewishes.naturalforum.net
Scarlett

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2006-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Yippie   Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:59 pm

YUou're alone! But its my birthday a couple of days after halloween so that usually over shaddows it. I also have a party next Friday I dont know what the frigging hell to go as. Its sort of for halloween along with a few other things. So confusing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yippie   Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:13 am

Scarlett wrote:
YUou're alone! But its my birthday a couple of days after halloween so that usually over shaddows it. I also have a party next Friday I dont know what the frigging hell to go as. Its sort of for halloween along with a few other things. So confusing!
Oooh go as a witch or even cooler a vampire! wiccanwitch
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Yippie   Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:35 am

Admin wrote:
Scarlett wrote:

Ooo! That means I can wear my sexy knee high black boots.... They're both similar... there there Genius you are sweetie!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yippie   Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:06 pm

Scarlett wrote:
Admin wrote:
Scarlett wrote:

Ooo! That means I can wear my sexy knee high black boots.... They're both similar... there there Genius you are sweetie!
big grin flirt

I aim to please, which by the sound of it is what you'll be doing to alot of blokes by wearing those boots! ROFL
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Yippie   Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:08 pm

Admin wrote:
Scarlett wrote:
Admin wrote:
Scarlett wrote:

big grin flirt

I aim to please, which by the sound of it is what you'll be doing to alot of blokes by wearing those boots! ROFL

What blokes? Hosts are 42 and 45... work people are coming and a load of their work friends, however I doubt there'd be much for me anyway. I'm meant to have a date on Saturday with a guy that came into the garage on Saturday but... meh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yippie   

Back to top Go down

Yippie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faerie Wishes :: General chat :: General chat-
Jump to: